Monday, August 22, 2011

Anna's Wedding Weekend

My baby cousin, Anna tied the knot this weekend in Spanish Fort and the weekend was hectic, to say the least. Hectic, but so fun!

After luncheons, meeting up with friends, dad's birthday lunch, the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception, along with lots of driving completely wore us out!

Bridesmaids Luncheon (family) Bridesmaids





Playing with Leah Jane at Chick-Fil-A! We were so glad to get to see them for a little while.
Family at the rehearsal dinner



Cousins






My favorite part of the reception was that the wedding party was told to throw this enourmous collection of beads to the guests like Mardi Gras. The bride and groom live in New Orleans. It was so much fun! I cut myself out of this picture because of the awful face I was making.

The bride, having no fear as always.


It was great to meet up with some friends while we were there and spend lots of time with family. As much fun as we had, I could not do this every weekend! I will be recovering this entire week.


Brent was there too, I promise. I just had to rely on other people's pics since I still don't have a camera. More pics to come with him in them. After all, we have a special day to celebrate tomorrow!



No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14