Monday, August 29, 2011

What we've been up to..

This post will be scattered, covered and chunked.
Someone got his first pair of tennis shoes and his teachers reported that they made him "fast" which was very funny to me. Did I mention that I LOVE his new class at school? Ms. Beth teaches a bible truth every week along with a color. They wear that color at the end of the week. He knows all of his colors but still gets confused on red and green.

We decided to take our first trip to UA's pool, which I have to say is really cool. They have this cool slide, a lazy river and a great baby pool. Baker loved it and cried when we had to leave. It was a great thing to do on Saturday!


Friday night, I made Smores Cookies. O.M.G. is all I have to say. They are from scratch and completely wonderful. I will be glad to share the recipe if anyone wants it. It makes a good bit so they would be great to take somewhere if you want to be loved by many.

I have been on a really big baking kick lately. I've used more flour this month than in my lifetime. Thats the truth.




Last Tuesday, Brent and I celebrated 3 great years together! I had a post for that, but no pictures so I didnt post it, but we took our anniversary trip to the beach this summer (Seaside post) so we just went to dinner Tuesday night at Evangelines. My sweets also sent me beautiful flowers to work! Why are flowers so much better when they are sent to work? Probably because you get lots of attention the rest of the day. Who doesn't like attention? Well, except my brother. Thats here nor there.




We also had some company Saturday night and I had dinner with an old friend Sunday night. It turned out to be a pretty great weekend all around. I am very ready for football this weekend though!

WAAARRRRRRR EAGLE, HEY!



1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Baker is too big! Love the new kicks on those feet! I want that cookie recipe. Might make them this weekend. Happy anniversary to you and Brent!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14