Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Electronic Bay

Anyone watch Parks and Recreation? I'm so glad I gave that show a second chance. The first season was kind of slow, but it is so much better now and makes me laugh aloud.


Anyway, Andy (or was it Ron) called Ebay "Electronic Bay" the other night and I thought that was funny...



Now that I have lost this crowd, this post is devoted entirely to my not-so-new-but-more-intense-obsession, Ebay.


Reasons I love Ebay:



1. Finding NEW/UNUSED items that the rest of the world pays full price for, but I get for half price (or less).



2. Not leaving home to find said items



3. The thrill of being "the highest bidder"



4. The feeling that you "won" an item that you just knew someone else was going to steal.



5. Selling baby stuff for the same price you bought them for!



6. Transfering Money from sellers into your bank account! Its like an online garage sale, but way easier.



I started playing around on Ebay back in college. I would need something hard to find and just browse around Ebay to find it. Over the years, I have been able to find more and more stuff that I need. Its just so easy and usually SO much cheaper than real life.



I recently bought a Canon Rebel- used- for $175.00 that retails for $650.00 +. I have wanted a nice camera for awhile, but not wanted to pay full price for one. After all, I admitted in my last post that I hate to take pictures. I am just a sucker for the nice quality pics and I thought Ebay would kill 2 birds with one stone...and I was right. So, I am awaiting the arrival of this guy:

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14