Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break 2012!

Yeah. Spring Break as a "non-teacher adult" doesn't quite have the same feel as it used to. However, my teacher husband depresses me every year around these holidays when he is home and I am at work. So, I decided to take one glorious day off this year for "Family Day" during SB.

Brent, Baker and I headed to Birmingham to have lunch with some friends and then to the zoo! We had a lovely little day and taking off on a Wednesday is a great way to break up the week.






Choo Choo!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the zoo! Aren't the lion cubs fun to watch? They actually do stuff. Glad you could take a day!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14