Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Must Do

First, can anyone tell me why the following post has no separations? I did not intend for it to be one long thing. I'm posting it anyway. Last night's conversation went something like this- Baker: I want to do something... Me: Ok, what do you want to do? Baker: (enthusiastically) I KNOW! How about color?? Me: *get crayons and coloring book* Baker: No! I dont want this. I want to queeze! About 2 months ago I saw on...wait for it...Pinterest, about a kids project where you put baking soda in a dish and then fill separate containers with vinegar and food coloring. Then give your child an eye dropper and let them drop the colored vinegar in the baking soda. It fizzes up and its really neat. Well, this truly entertained the Bake for a long long time. (hours was an exaggeration, Pinterest but either way, a great idea. So, this is what B was talking about "queezing". We have done this activity about 4 times since he was introduced.
All you need is an eye dropper, baking soda, vinegar (apple cider will work) and food coloring. In other news, "queeze" reminded me to share that B has a hard time/cannot say words that have an "s" followed by another consonant. He just drops the "S" completely. Squirrel is quirrel, Squish is quish, skeleton is keleton..you get the idea. There are a few exceptions he had made to this rule and I have no idea why. Instead of Smile, he says PILE. Really? "Pile, Mommy!" Instead of Smarties, he says Parties.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14