Friday, May 25, 2012

A Tiny Actor

To prove to you that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I have a little short story for you.

So, Bake was looking cute on his big boy bed, reading away and having fun. What better time to do a mini photo shoot? So, I get some cute ones:


 Of course he likes to call the shots on the shoot. Specifically asked if I would take a picture of his feet.

 I remember seeing a cute picture on Pinterest of kids upside down on couch and how cute it was. So, that was going well...
I didn't realize this cute picture, was actually him falling over. This was more "mid-air" than it looks. I didn't realize it until I came up from behind the camera that he had flipped over onto the floor. He was crying real tears. After collecting himself he said "Take of picture of me crying, Mommy". So this picture is totally fake. Just good acting.
And last, "Why is there a cat in my bathtub"
AND SCENE....fade to black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa!! This cracked me up! Why IS there a cat in your bathtub? Great pics!!

Bef...as in here it is.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14