Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beach Weekend 2012

I have decided that the end of April is the BEST time to go to the beach. After Spring Break, but before summer. This weekend was the perfect beach weekend in my opinion. We hit up PCB, mainly because I like to break up a trip by staying in Dothan so we could wake up early and only have 1 1/2 hours before hitting the sand. We were greatful for the getaway and spending some good, quality, family time for a little while.
I was so glad that my dear friend Haley and her two cuties could join us on Saturday. We had so much fun catching up and watching our kids play so well together on the beach.
Precious Cromwell, the most low maintenance baby I have ever met. Loved this guy.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14