Monday, April 23, 2012

Auburn and a party

This weekend was a pleathora of fun events. Friday night was a date night for me and The Brent. We went to see UA's production of Chicago which was fantastic, by the way. This was directed by our friend Stacy, who just so happened to be the director of the production of "Spelling Bee" that I was in in November. Saturday, we headed over to her daughter, Evy's birthday party. Good times were had by all.
I left from the party to head to Auburn to see my BFF in her AU Singers Reunion Show. We had so much fun in the 24 hours we were together in Auburn. I miss this place so much. I did not want to cart my huge camera all over, but Lenzie and I walked around downtown for a bit and I got some fun shots. Once I get Molly's pictures, I will add more details and more people.
And for those of you interested in the current condition of the Toomers Oaks, here is a picture. Much, much better than I expected. Still rocking and rolling!

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Baker is looking sooo big. The trip to auburn sounds so fun!! I went a few weeks ago and we had the best time. miss y'all!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14