Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wall

I finished a little project for The Bakes a few weeks ago. I keep meaning to post it. I thought it turned out cute.


Its basically letters that I painted and then "distressed" and different scrapbook paper covering squares, hung with ribbon and attached to a curtain rod.

As seen over his big boy bed.


While we are on the subject, this bed falls under the category "USED" since I've challenged myself to only buying Used, Consigned, Refurbished in the year 2012. The bed, I found off of Craigslist. Its shabby and rustic, which I love, but I wish the headboard was bigger. This side of the room is more bare than I would like for it to be. Curtain panels or a valance would help, but its still missing something.

Bedding is from PBK. Need a cute decorative pillow as well.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! It will fill up quickly! Just start hanging some of his art and photos up. I'm sure you have enough of that to full the entire house :)

Amy Kennedy said...

Love the new big boy bed! Is he sleeping good in there? Cute letters too-you're so crafty!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14