Thursday, February 7, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies...

I know it is a little late for my plans last weekend, but I had a VERY baby weekend. Saturday, Mom and I had to go to a wedding shower for a high school friend and there were several babies running around. Once I saw their mom I realized these were also 2 girls I went to high school with that have 3 kids each. It is still a weird notion that I am old enough to have kids, much less people 5 and 6 years younger than me. Then I had plans to meet Lenzie at TCBY and see her house that I still had not seen. It was super fun to see her pregnant and catch up with their lives. I love her house and especially Knox's nursery. Too precious. As we are sitting at TCBY, my friend Adrienne pulls up with her new baby in the car. So, I unexpectedly got to meet Ryleigh for the first time. As soon as I dropped Lenzie off, I rushed to meet Haley at her dad's house to meet Maggie Lee for the first time. She is too precious I must say. I could have held her for hours. I feel VERY knowlegeble about new babies now. I probably know WAY too much baby information right now since I am not in the market. Waah. (Brent is the only one that will get this)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

U should have posted pics of these cute babies. You can come and borrow mine anytime you want. Why are you not in the market for babies?

Emily Chappell said...

I am not in the market for babies either. I am babysitting Ethan today by myself. ALL DAY. We went to Chick-fil-A, and I pretended he was mine. But I will secretly be glad to give him back to his mommy when she gets home.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14