Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moving right along...

Well, the wedding planning progress is coming right along. Its so exciting! I bought my dress on Saturday! Its defiantely the perfect one. Amy went with me and we both felt like this was the one. I was waiting for that moment everytime I tried them on, but I just hadnt really had it until this one. So, Im confident I didnt make a hasty decision. I also booked the photographer, florist, and I have other details planned out that dont even need to be done yet. YEA! My mom's friend Robin came over to share some great shower ideas too which made Mom get really excited. Thanks Ms Robin for all your help already! We are going to register on Sunday and Im pretty pumped about that. I hope everyone is doing great!

5 comments:

Robin said...

I am so excited about the dress ! YOur mama and I had so much fun coming up with some really different ideas. Love you sister...

Anonymous said...

Whooohooo! I'm so excited.Your dress is amazing! Breathtaking! Can't wait to see you in it!

Beth

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have so much done already...so it is really underway? Will it be at the Montevalo site? You haven't mentioned where...

Susan said...

Here I am! It's me, Susan...I love you?

Anonymous said...

If you don't already have your wedding invitations, check out www.handmadehellos.com. They do beautiful custom invitations!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14