Tuesday, May 13, 2008

News!

After sending out my resume to 2,765 places I finally got a job in Tuscaloosa! I am very excited about it. About one month ago Brent and I went to dinner with an attorney friend of his in hopes that he had friends or co-workers/clients that were hiring. He said he would keeps his eyes opened for an opporutnity for me. Well, he called Brent Thursday night and asked if I was still looking and of course I was. His assistant quit and he wanted to officially interview me. So, I am now going to be a Legal Assitant to Bryan at his law firm. I am going to have to learn from scratch but Im very interested in law and excited. I guess Im moving in 2 weeks! YIKES! Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Hooray for a new job!!!!

Amy Kennedy said...

So glad about your new job- No more TNS thankfully!!

Carrie said...

I could not be more excited for you!!! I am thrilled to have another Auburn fan to back me up here! I want to see you soon!

Robin said...

That is going to be lots of fun ! So proud for you. Mrs. Robin

Betsy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of law firm employment! I think you will like it - very interesting work. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

What great news.

April said...

that's awesome, congrats! btw, i googled "lindsey kennedy blog" and this girl, Lindsay Kennedy's blog came up. thought i'd share. i checked out her page but don't worry, i like you better. http://lindsayloosblog.blogspot.com/

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14