Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Memphis in May!







Emily beat me to the punch with her elaborate Memphis post from this past weekend. I wanted to share my own version (that will be shorter b/c Im not the writer Emily is). This weekend I went to Memphis to visit my friend and college roomie, Caroline. She moved there in December and was nice enough to invite us for a girls trip. , Taylor, Caroline and I went to Fairhope last year to visit Emily. We had so much fun eating, talking, reminiscing about college days, name dropping..hahaha. She took us to the BBQ fest on Friday night that reminded me of the Peanut Festival without the rides and it one long strip that went on and on and on...which I can proove by the blisters on my feet. Caroline also had a "fiesta" on Saturday night and invited our college friend Amy Beth over as well. The whole weekend was fun and relaxing and it was great to just get away. Here are some pics of the trip.

4 comments:

Emily Chappell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Chappell said...

Another way that the PF differs from the BBQ fest is the free alcohol at every turn. And the mullets...

Caroline H said...

I love how that random guy got in our picture and none of us know him. wth?

Anonymous said...

Fun weekend!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14