Monday, March 22, 2010

5 Months!


I feel like each time I post about Baker getting older I say "Time is FLYING" but it just is...seriously. I just have to reiterate how good he is though. He's just laid back and easy to "read" as far as his fussing goes. I pretty much know what he will complain about and what he will be happy with. Currently:

He weights approximately 14 lbs (maybe a bit more since the last time we weighed)
He is a little over the 50th percentile in height and weight.
He is a big hand eater.
He can take his paci out and put it back in by himself. Although most of the time when it goes back in its upside down or sideways. We don't judge him for that though.
He loves his "Jump N GO" although he doenst know how to jump.
He loves his exersaucer.
He loves his Mommy & Daddy alot!
We just discovered he thinks "Peek-A-Boo" is hilarious! I hide behind the footboard and pop up. Gets him everytime.
I can't tell if he loves rice cereal or not. He eats it fine, but squeals the whole time I'm feeding him. I havent decided if its a good squeal or a bad squeal. Stay tuned.
His favorite toys are: Rings, rattles, books, the cats, baseball game (fisher price), and the toys on his bouncey seat.
He still sleeps from about 7:00 pm to 6:00 am although he has been getting up more like 5:30 these days which is not fun..or 4:30 for me on Sunday morning. Nice.

We are getting geared up for Easter and being 5 months old so we took some pics. These arent the best, but he just wasn't in a picture mood yesterday. We have an Easter basket coming too! I ordered it from PB Kids last week and its precious. I can't wait for it to get here!





I also got a picture or two of Baker and his friends in the "Bye Bye Buggie".

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Oh I love a Baker post! Happy 5 months little man-getting so big and soooo handsome! I remember when Hayes could get her paci in by herself finally, such a good milestone and hers was always upside down or sideways too-did not matter to her though! Love that little yellow ducky bubble!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14