Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rice cereal

We gave the little man rice cereal for the first time this week. I learned that he really needs to eat it AFTER his bottle b/c he is not a fan of eating it while he is hungry. This solid food business makes him angry.



Yesterday at daycare they let him ride in the red "buggy" which is the cutest thing I have ever seen. They can fit 9 babies in it at once. They are all strapped in and its so precious. I left my camera upstairs when I saw him in it but I hope to get a picture of this ASAP. He is just so big...and happy. This is the face he wears most of the time now. I could just eat him up.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

That big stroller is called the bye-bye buggy and they are hilarious to see!! I love seeing those babies strapped in! Make sure you get a pic of that soon. Glad he's like the rice cereal for you!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14