Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zoe

Meet Zoe Jones. She is one of my two step daughters. They live with us 50% of the time. They haven't gotten enough blog time in the past so here is her profile:


- She is in the 3rd grade at Woodland Forrest Elementary
- She loves to sing, sing sing and is VERY good!
- She takes ballet twice a week
- She takes piano
- She is a very good student and a very good reader
- She has a very likeable personality and is full of positive energy!
- She LOVES Baker and is so sweet and involved with him. Not an ounce of jealousy from this girl. Just love.

Tomorrow night, she is going to be in her school Beauty Walk. I am her complete pageant coach which is very exciting. Now, I've been in a few pageants in my time, mainly school, but I do love them. In a previous post I made great fun of Toddlers & Tiaras for obvious reasons. Zoe will NOT have a flipper, a spray tan, or a hair extension. Also, you will not find me yelling from the audience at her for messing up in any way.

She will sport an aqua gown with sequins at the top and a full chiffon bottom. Pictures to follow. I hope she wins. Good Luck ZKat!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

She's beautiful! Good Luck Zoe! And please, please make Emily proud and tease that girl's hair!

lindseykennedy said...

Don't worry, I've already asked Emily for tips. She said she will have to call me b/c its too much information for an e-mail. I love it!

Amy Kennedy said...

SO cute!! I know she'll do great-she's super cute and super talented. GO ZOE! Keep us posted!!

Carrie said...

Yea Zoe! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everybody! If you were in a pageant i would go for you guys too!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14