Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lunch Date

Sunday we had a lunch date with Elizabeth and Olivia! Elizabeth's mom hired me right out of college which I was very greatful for. She even opened her home to me when I was "homeless" in Birmingham for about a month. We have been friends ever since. Olivia is a couple months older than Baker and very sweet! We met half way between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.



Neither of them have the best facial expression in this picture, but its still cute.


Other than that, I have had strep AND tonsilitis this week and a little out of commission. We are preparing for my parents to come to Tuscaloosa this weekend for Bama's homecoming and Nathan's birthday. It should be a good time.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

They are so cute together. Baker looks JUST like Brent in that 2nd picture. I'm sorry you've been so sick this week. Welcome to our world-it has been never ending!!Strep is no fun. We're excited about this weekend! Call me when you have a minute.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14