Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend

We are still very busy in this life of ours...

We started the weekend with my parents coming into town for Bama's Homecoming. I always enjoy them coming to us. Saturday, my dad put together Baker's new bouncey rocking horse (thank you Hank and Regina). Its SO cute. I don't have a picture yet, but I will have one soon. Its just too cute. Nathan, Amy and Hayes came for the tailgating festivities and to celebrate Nate's birthday. We headed out around 1:00 to tailgate with Brent's family and mine. Again, Jeremy and Heather brought the bouncey house and TV with 4 tents, food, kid tents ect..It was perfect for all the kids with us! They all played so hard.


Auburn won in a fun and high scoring game! It was better than I expected for sure.

My dad, Brent and Glenn went to the game and we all packed up and headed home with the babies. I was asleep before halftime of Bama's game.

Sunday, we headed to Birmingham to see baby Alexis, born Thursday.


Lauren and Brandon are great parents already! We were glad to see them too.
Baker Man had fun running around their house.


Brandon and B Dozen


Then, we came back to Tuscaloosa and Baker and I went to our church Fall Festival. It was alot of fun. They had lots of boothes, food and "acts" on the stage. The kids I teach dance actually performed as well. I was very pleased with the festival.
This guy is hard to keep up with these days...hence the lack of pictures in all of our weekend activities.


Someone has a birthday on Thursday! I am so excited. I feel like I don't have enough planned for them (since Brent has the same birthday) but I have high expectations anyway.

1 comment:

taylor said...

What a fashionable little boy you have! He's so cute!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14