Wednesday, November 3, 2010

School

B's teachers have been tagging me in lots of pictures of his class and all of their shenanigans. I love to see them and see what he is doing all day since I can't be with him. I thought I would share.

Pajama Day #1




Took him to the stadium on "school spirit" day and put a dumb Alabama shirt over his cute Auburn shirt.



Buggie time






Baker & Raegan



I realize this is only interesting to me, but this blog is kind of my own little scrapbook.
The End.











1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love your own little scrapbook! And the pictures of Baker!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14