Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The sweetest wedding...

One of my best friends and roomates from college got married last weekend. Susan and Andrew truly had the sweetest wedding I have ever been too. It was in a small, rustic chic, old brick church in the middle of nowhere and I loved it. (Don't forget I wanted/had my reception in a barn so this was right up my alley).



This pictures was taken at the rehearsal and there were pretty flowers everywhere at the actual wedding.




This little church sits on a block with an old post office, houses and an old restaurant which was where the reception was located.

The bride on the way to the rehearsal

This is Emily, another one of our roomates/friends from college. She went to Rehobeth and was a big time pageant queen in her day. (1st runner up Miss NPF) Hence, the high hair. The thing I love about pictures with Emily is there are rarely any "non-posed" pictures as seen here. I didnt even realize how leaned back she actually was. You can't see but her knee is also popped in perfect pageant form. The hair is NOT a bump-it because she reminded me she doesnt need a bump-it b/c she gots "skills". I love her. She also just had a baby. Let me just puke on how skinnys she already is.

Huntsville Art Museum




The roomates minus April & Meg.





This was also the sweetest and most emotional rehearsal dinners I have been to. I'm pretty sure 95% of toasters cried. These two are very loved.



The bridesmaids luncheon
We all made our own bouquets for the wedding at this luncheon. It was a really cool idea.



The happy couple


Another neat thing they did was to write a brief paragraph in the program about each member of the wedding party. It was so sweet & personal.

Congrats Susan & Andrew!

6 comments:

Caroline H said...

Thanks for acting like I wasn't there...

Love Em's poses. She does have skills.

lindseykennedy said...

Sorry Caroline. I was terrible at taking pictures last weekend. I don't have any of you, Carrie or Taylor and that makes me sad. Shout out though!!

Amy Kennedy said...

She's a beautiful bride! I like your recap. And I like the bouquet making idea too-never heard of that. Miss you!

Holly Amburgey said...

Congrats Susan! And Emily if you ever ready comments on here I'd love to see some photos of that boy of yours.
The poses crack me up!!

Emily said...

Thanks for the shout out, LK. I must make some editorial notes...I was only 3rd runner up to Miss NPF. And thank you for saying that i am skinny. :)

Congrats to Susan and Andrew!!!!! So fun to see everyone!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14