Friday, March 4, 2011

Good times ahead...

Just a sneak peek of the weekend:

Brent and I are long overdue for a date night. So, we took advantage of a recent Groupon (which I totally love by the way) for Chuck's Fish. I've been looking at their menu all day.


I am going to get to see this little guy on Saturday!



And my friend Betsy as well for Girl's Night in Birmingham! Meg & Katie too, but they live in Birmingham. Bets is coming from the Hass.


We are also pretty pumped about our new summer sandals. I failed to get Baker some Saltwater sandals last year because he wasn't walking so I thought it was a waste. These sandals just remind me of my childhood and I think they are precious. I'm thinking of getting them in red also.






Hope you have something fun going on too!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Anna Lee has those sandals too, in white. They are just the most versatile and cutest summer shoes.

Beth said...

Sounds like you had a super fun weekend! We need to get together soon. Post some pics of B in those cute sandals!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14