Monday, February 28, 2011

James Watson Kennedy

Wats made it to the world safely!!






8 lbs. 3 oz and 100% cute. This picture melts my heart.



It was such a fun weekend being in Birmingham with all the grandparents and playing with Hayes and going to the hospital (minus Baker since Grandaddy offered to watch him) and then a trip the park and a dance party!

Let me elaborate on the dance party. I think I have mentioned that B Dozen has a few smooth dance moves. Well, I started a cheer/chant from my past DHS cheerleader days and Baker started shaking his booty to the beat. I do mean shakin' it. There is no way I can recreate the hilarity, but take my word for it, we were dy-ing.

If I can say one thing about myself this weekend, it is that I completely lost the game of picture taking. I did not snap ONE picture of Baby Watson and I got a total of 3 pictures of everthing else. I missed so many great picture taking moments. Ah well. My mom got several good ones, but still has no idea how to upload them, so we will consider them "lost forever".

B & H sharing her nativity scene. This is right before Bake threw Baby J as hard as he could to the floor.
Baker got his first real "boo-boo" whilst running on the driveway. See bandage.

In other news- I finally made cake balls on Friday night! I have been wanting to make them ever since I took a bite of one a while back. I went with Red Velvet/Cream Cheese/White chocolate combination. Guess what I don't have? That's right. A picture. Take my word for it, they did not turn out very pretty, but tasty nonetheless.

I made the mistake of buying the Bakers White Chocoale instead of Almond Bark. Big mistake to me. The coating was too thick. They were still good, but I was going for "less is more" on the coating, but got "too much of a good thing" in my opinion.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14