Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Re-Cap

Snow Day 2011 went a little something like this...

Totally unaware last night that it had even begun to snow. I look in the backyard and see:




Wow, Ok. thats pretty legit. (Too Legit to Quit, if you ask me)

Calvary actually made an early judgment call to close until 1:00 today which was awesome. So, I asked Baker if he wanted to play in the snow and he said yes. So, we "suited up" and headed outside. Things were going well in the first 3 mintues. I even got a nice smile..
He looks hilarious here to me.

So, we proceed to stick our shoes in the snow. I tell Bake to walk around. He does not comply. Instead, his only interest was running out into the street. He would not take no for an answer. I would pull him way back onto our driveway and bolt, he would go. Here he is bolting:



He looks mad here because he is.

Please take note of his outfit- Fleece Pj's, under a sweater hoody, and mismatched tobogan. Looking good, dude.

So, after I realize he wants nothing to do with snow but everything to do with playing in the streets, we took it back inside. He got so mad.

Snow Day- FAIL.


1 comment:

Molly F said...

Ha! Love the snow post. Baker is so cute! :)

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14