Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February

I love the month of February and I love Valentine's Day...That is really not what this post is about, I just thought I would throw that out there.

When asked to smile, this is what B Dozen gave me.




He is a boy of many facial expressions. I wish I had a picture for each one. Especially his "I'm trying not to laugh but a smile is still creeping through" face. That one gets me.

I have 2 great videos of him "showing his muscles" but I CANNOT for the life of me upload videos anymore. I used to put them on Facebook and embed them here and now it won't let me do that. HELP! Just uploading a video straight to Blogger never has worked either. Frustrating because I love a good video.

So, The Miracle Worker is going GREAT! Zoe is amazing and doenst even know it. She had everyone bawling at the end. Such a powerful little actress at age 10. I am just so proud of her. If you live in or near Tuscaloosa, please come see her. You won't regret it.

My parents came last weekend to see Zoe in the play and to hang out with Baker Man. It was a short visit, but very fun. I have been talking about and dreaming about a new place that just opened up in Tusc. and is all the rage-
Gigi's Cupcakes!
We got in line on Saturday and found it that it was an hour wait for these guys. I was devastated. They have 8 billion different types to choose from and they all look divine. I have my eye on the Wedding Cake and the Red Velvet though. However, this Banana Creme Pie is totally calling my name.


Brent and I are in a weight loss competition for the month of February..then, Gigi's had to open up and crush my motivation to loss weight.
Last, is anyone watching the Bachelor? I really love the Bachelor and I can't completely pinpoint why. I know so much of it is scripted and staged yet I can't NOT watch it. The best thing is reading the recaps from Lincee- I know, I know. She has been doing this since 2003 but its still hilarious. Check them out at http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/. Hilarious. I will say, I totally cheated and found out the winners/runners up because I am 5 and can't wait for the actual episode to air to find out. Whatevs.

4 comments:

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

Lindsey- I will totally make you a rosette headband. What color you want?? And I've been to Gigi's twice, yes, twice now and still haven't had a cupcake. They were either closing and had already run out of cupcakes, OR still open but ran out of cupcakes. Can you believe it? And I'm like you. The bachelor is so fake, and yet...I can't take my eyes off of the insanity.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching the Bachelor, reading ihategreenbeans, and spoiled the surprise for myself... I love it! It's a train wreck you just have to watch! Glad you're still on board too! :)

Jessica said...

Baker looks so much like you in the header pic! Super cutie. And I want to eat my computer screen looking at the pic of that cupcake. Seriously. My jaw is locking up now thinking of it.

The Rhotons said...

OMG we have a place that sounds similar to Gigi's. It's called Dreamcakes, and I live for it. They make all these fancy cupcakes that are to die for!!! Next time y'all are in town you gotta try them! They've been open for a while, so you won't have to wait an hour! :)

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14