Thursday, February 3, 2011

The beginning of a "Miracle"...

Our very own Zoe Jones (my stepdaughter) is going to play "Helen Keller" in Theatre Tuscaloosa's The Miracle Worker beginning tonight! Although this is a HUGE role, she is not unfamiliar with playing big parts. She was "Scout" in To Kill a Mockingbird last year with Brent's school. This is much bigger deal though because its her first lead in a community theatre production and Theatre Tuscaloosa just happens to be very good. I can't wait to see it Saturday with my parents and Brent. Especially since I've never seen the show, movie, or any of her rehearsals. So, its very exciting for us and especially for Zoe. She is super talented and very sweet and from what I've heard has been quite the hit at rehearsals. So, I wanted to share a picture from the show and a link to the story on ABC 33/40.


1 comment:

Horne Happenings said...

Hey Lindsey! Aren't the shirts Jackie makes super cute!! She would love to make Baker one. Just let me know what color shirt you want and what you want the writing to be(and color). We get compliments on them everywhere we go. I know that Baker's dozen will be one. I would also like to incorporate Baker Thomas "Bones" from Halloween.That was so funny!! My email is:
jahorne@dothan.k12.al.us TTYL

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14