Monday, February 14, 2011

Free is fun!

We had a lovely little weekend hanging out with Baker and doing various things. Saturday, we thought it would be fun to partake in Storytime at Barnes and Noble. It was even cuter than I expected. They did a Valentine's theme with a story, sang songs, took soloists, passed out cookies, passed out free stuff and then let the kids make Valentines. I was very excited to find a fun, free thing to do for Baker on Saturdays. From there we had lunch at Panera Bread and attempted another trip to Gigi's. Nope again. I don't even want to talk about it....


This is also the site where a "big kid" (approximatelyy 2) pushed Bake out of the way. The mom literally whispered "no, no". I just knew Bake was about to bite this kid, but he didnt. He just looked at him very confused.



I choreographed a number for 2 of Bren't students to take to competion in exchange for free babysitting. I guess if I can't get paid...
We saw Zoe again in The Miracle Worker. (My second time, Brent's 7th). He's a proud papa.




Sunday, we all went to church, lunch and a little play outside.


One is never enough. "Tennis ball, you better bounce where I want you to bounce" Our newest obsession is "Mr. Potato Head". Thank you Hayes for this wonderful addition to our toy box.



No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14