Thursday, June 16, 2011

I love you and Whoa!




Let me set these videos up for you. Amy inspired me post more videos so I don't lose or forget about these precious times at these ages. Both of these videos are about a month old, but still cute so I thought I would share.


In the first video, you will see Baker "wallering" around alot on the floor saying "WHOA". He thinks its really funny to pretend to fall, or get hurt and act like he is in pain. This is more silly than anything else.


The second video was right when he started saying "I love you". Maybe he had to be persuaded, but it is still very cute.

2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Oh those are so sweet Lindsey! You will love having those to look back at-silliness and all. And they love to watch themselves in the videos too! I love you video is too sweet.
We love the Bakerman. I can't wait to show these to Hayes when she wakes up from her nap. She talks to him through the computer all the time. Can't wait to see y'all again on Sunday!

The Rhotons said...

He is so darn cute it is killing me!!!! OMG I just wanna squeeze him. Too too precious!!! Can't wait to see y'all!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14