Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Splash!

I am consolidating two blogs into one since I didn't post about our trip to the zoo last weekend.






Check out these cute friends. Baker and Thomas hit it off this time.

Thanks goodness the zoo has a splash pad. It was way too hot not to get into some water.


Since the splash pad was a pretty big hit with B Dozen, I decided to figure out the closest thing we have here in Tuscaloosa. Shelby Park has a huge fountain that kids are welcome to come and play in. In fact, our church had an ice-cream social at the park Sunday night, but we wanted to go on Saturday too. I think this was a littel more overwhelming to Baker because he just didnt have much to do with it.
Don't you splash me, fountain!
We went pretty early on Saturday and we were the only ones there! I loved it. Of course I forgot my camera for the ice-cream social, but it was a lot of fun and something I hope Calvary does again!


I noticed Monday morning that B was trying to sing his ABC's (which he calls "A,B, Ceeps") As you can see, he doenst sing past E, but its still cute. I also love how quickly he decides he is done with this game.


No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14