Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Special Day and more!

Sunday was a special day for Watson, Amy and the fathers in my life!

Watson was dedicated at Dawson on Sunday with all of his family members there to celebrate. It was so very sweet. He smiled at the pastor and even made some coos that melted my heart!
The man of the hour!

Grandaddy with his grandsonsThree generationsSerious talks with "Lag Daggy" Hayes and big cousin, HollyWe were happy to celebrate Amy's birthday as well. What a wonderful sister-in-law she is to me. I don't know what I would do without her. She is such an asset to our family. I hope you had a good one, Amy!


We also celebrated Father's Day this weekend! I did not want to wait so I gave Brent his gifts in parts, starting Friday. I am so thankful for the wonderful fathers in my life. The examples they have been and continue to be. I have the best father in the world and married to the best father in the world. (yes, there can be two)


What other father gives unlimited horseback rides...

and wrestles on the floor...
and makes us laugh...

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

So sweet~and yes I had a great birthday, thanks to everyone coming and being here with us. Love all the pics-and Lag Daddy is hilarious-haven't heard that one yet! Can't wait to see y'all again in just a few weeks!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14