Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Celebrate! Part 2

Baker celebrated his 2nd birthday with an ABC's and 123's party at Wald Park in Vestavia this weekend. One great thing was that some of my friends that live all over the place got to join us! It was so fun to see their kids and hang out for his birthday. We had perfect weather and I was really pleased with this venue. If you live in Birmingham, I highly recomment Wald Park for a party.









A few of my lovely assistants! Thank the Lord for them! The birthday boy
Miss Leah Jane joined us in style. The art table Hey girl! I got some bouncin to do..
Even at his party, Baker managed to keep up with everything Hayes was doing.






Thomas and Leah Jane took 10 seconds to pose for a quick picture.


I love that my college friends came, even the ones that don't have kids. Love these people!

Lexi Poo was there too!
The Ambergueys & The Mahtanis



Precious Watson!


Zoe and Lexi are new best friends!


Kat made it too!


Susan and Mike just got engaged! We will be celebrating them very soon..


Meg & Ted




Daggy and Baker Man My homeade party hats





Honey showing B how to show his age on his fingers. Brent

seems to be learning also.


Brett & Harper




My birthday boys!



Peyton





I think it all turned out really well. I was afraid it was all going to be so thrown together due to my lack of time these days, but it was fun and I got to see a lot of people I love.



Next stop- Closing on our house and moving- All this week...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So cute Lindsey! Such a fun theme and cute deco. I love it. Love the hats and banner! Did you make all that? Crafty!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14