Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall. is. busy.

Why so busy you ask?

All good things (I think).

Number 1: The Bee.
Here is a picture from our "shoot" last week. This truly is a funny, funny, funny show. This is what takes up my nights..as in every.




Thankfully, Baker has adjusted his schedule to remove everything from the drawers so that he could stand in them. Thank goodness he is helping out.







I do love the new camera though.





Number 2: We sold our house! Baker says "YEA!"



Guess what that means? We have to be out by Oct. 30th!! Right, there's that downside.







How will we be out by that date when all of our weekends in October have been filled and booked for months now and we both work full time, I have rehearsals at night and we have a 2 year old??




I will get back to you on that.




Those weekend plans include a fantastic 2nd Birthday party and lots of football plans with friends & family.




And no, we do not have a house yet. Honestly, I should have probably held this post until I had some details, but you need to know whats going on.

I might need a temporary IV of pinot noir to keep my stress levels down. Who could hand this?


1 comment:

kristen elaine said...

three things:
1 - the photo at the top of baker is ADORABLE! love his outfit & little new balances:)
2 - congrats on the house selling!
3 - LOVE the photo of baker on the bed (a couple posts back). so stinkin' cute!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14