Wednesday, October 19, 2011

War Eagle!

In July, I planned a trip with friends to meet in Auburn for the Auburn v. Florida game. Molly and Vince were coming in town and I asked my friend Betsy to be my "date" since neither of our husbands are Auburn fans. My friend,Lenzie, graciously allowed us all to stay at their house. I think there were 9 of us all weekend. Clay & Lenzie were such great hosts. They planned a fun itenerary and a super fun tailgate.




First on the itenerary- Niffers for dinner. Seriously, my favorite restaurant in Auburn.Then back to Lenzie & Clay's for a dance party..We may or may not have headed out to the Supper Club after that. I have no pictures of this though.

We got the tailgate started at 10:00 am. Betsy and I went to the game together and sat in the..wait for it...Student Section. Ok, this is the way to go. Great seats and SO much enthusiasm! I loved it. Our fun win was the icing on the cake.


I was so glad to get to see so many friends that I rarely get to see since we are scattered in all directions. It was a nice "escape" from the stress of life right now. I really can't complain though since its all technically good stress, but alas that doesn't help my sleep deprivation.


Stay tuned for a cute 1st birthday party we attended on Sunday...

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Cute, cute cute pics. How much fun!! did not know you went to AU-and I'm a little jealous! Looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday for Bake's big day!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14