Friday, January 13, 2012

Au Natural

I've always thought Baker was cutest in nothing but a diaper. Up until VERY recently, he was not a fan of the camera. However, like a miracle sent from above he now works that camera. He says "CHEEESSSEEE" when he sees me getting it out.

In addition he has recently wanted Licorice to participate in things Licorice had no business participating in. Like baths or playing trains or smiling in our pictures. I am really trying to make an effort to learn more about my camera out of AUTO so I did my own little photo shoot with them.

Please note: Lic in bottom left, football stance, and "cheese" smile.




And a shout out from the bathtub...


Sweet, sweet boy.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14