Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas...a little late

Despite my tardiness of this post, I still need to share pics from our Christmas Extravaganza. (Everything is more fun if you add "Extravaganza" to the name, fyi)

We started off with our annual Jones Family Party at our house on Christmas Eve Day.

Baker kissing Lexi






Baking cookies for Santa!




Santa came!

Santa was nice enough to leave a note to Baker about his train not being complete for Christmas morning. I realize why Santa ran out of time. This set came with 8,567 screws. We JUST finished it this weekend.














After we finished up "Santa" we got packed up for Dothan. I was so sad when I realized I left my camera at home! So, I have no pictures from the great fun we had in Dothan. Baker and Hayes both got motorized four-wheelers from Shug and Daggy and they were hilarious riding them together. It was more like bumper cars than anything. We loved getting to see Uncle Hank and Aunt Regina too. I just hate I have no pictures of this. Ah well, what do you do?

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Claire Strom said...

Looks like you'll need to add on a room to your new house to fit that train set. I think it's bigger than my first car. Very cool. Baker must have been a good boy this year.

Beth said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Baker's Christmas pj's are way too cute. I can't wait to see your house!' looks beautiful from the pictures!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14