Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinteresting Finds

Who doesn't love Pinterest? It would be hard not to. I like the idea of trying all the DIY and crafting projects, but I'm just not crafty and never seem to get around to it. However, I do get around to the recipes. Here are some I am dying to try or have tried lately. For example: I made this last night. LOVED it.

It is a fried egg, bacon, avacado & tomato sandwich. I toasted the bread and added a little ranch dressing to it. Quick, easy and delicious.


This is what I am making Baker's teachers for V-day gifts. I will make them heart-shaped though.


This dip looks AMAZING! Hot corn dip. I will be making this, hopefully this weekend.


I made this last week. Its a Weight Watchers crunch chicken/honey mustard dish. The crunch is from corn flakes. It was great. I had to leave out an ingredient that may have made a difference, but I liked it alot.


If you follow this blog, you might know that I am challenging myself to only buy USED, CONSIGNED or REFURBISHED OR WITH A COUPON this year. This rule does not apply to food because its unrealistic I think. I would love to use a coupon for everything I buy, but its not going to happen. Anyway, my next project will be to paint our kitchen table. I love this grey color and I also love the yellow incorporated around it. Can't wait to see how it comes out. I plan to distress it too.
.

For more of my USED finds, I bought Baker's big boy bed off of Craigslist and I love it! Its shabby, cute. I will post pics on that another time.

Anyone have tips on painting/distressing a kitchen table? I'm going to try to accomplish that this weekend.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14