Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Help/Swim Out!

So, I want to give my blog a make-over but I dont know how to do it. I see so many cute blogs out there but just dont' know where to get them. Can someone tell me how to make mine cute? Mine is sooooo early 2007...haha.

On another note, last weekend Brent and I threw a very succesful pool party which we like to call "Swim Out" and have done for the past 3 years. We grilled hamburgers and I made my famous fruit pizza. We had a great turn out too..our biggest crowd yet! Sadly, I have no pics to show of this day b/c my camera is broken and has been for over a year. BOO!

So, whilst swimming someone said "hey its 8:30" which was crazy because I truly thought it was 5:00. Ah well..you know what they say? Time...Time. flies..(thats for your Lee) So we headed inside for a rousing game of Apples to Apples. My new favorite! If you haven't played it, you totally should. Its very fun...and for all ages I would say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this site...it is what I used.
The hardest part is looking for background paper...sooooo time consuming.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'll bet you were actually wanting the site...I am such a tease!

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

and

http://keithandashleigh.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-look.html

lindseykennedy said...

Thanks Lenz!!

meg said...

i wish I had gotten to stay for the game...and some swimming...stupid GHS class of 98

Carrie said...

Try thecutestblogontheblock.com or try scrapblog.com to create a new header.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14