Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Bachelorette Party!





















This past weekend I went to Orange Beach to celebrate my bachelorette party! It was so much fun! A very much needed girls weekend if you will. Everyone there did so much to make the weekend special for me. I am pretty sure we all had a fantastic time! Friday night as everyone got there we played games and ordered pizza. Then we went out to the Flora-bama (which is another whole blog). On Saturday we went to the beach and then for a boat ride which was awesome! Thanks Leslie! Then my sweet bridesmaids and friends had a lingerie shower for me. I got so much cute stuff! Then we went to Tacky Jacks for dinner which turned into another party. We met several random groups and were very friendly. There is something about a Bacheloretty party that makes you open up and ask random people anything you wish. It has been like this on every one I have been to. Then, we went to Flora-bama again. Let me also add that we ran into so many people we knew at Flora Bama. That always amazes me. I know its a popular place, especially in Orange Beach, but really? Several people? Here are some pics! The flip flop picture is funny because we met this guy named Sean Combs (aka P Diddy)...no lie. He took his flops off to dance so I took the opportunity to wear them the rest of the night. My shoes hurt.



1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

I need more pictuers!!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14