Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dork Knight

Which is what I should have been called the week leading up to my viewing of the new Batman movie. I was way over excited and I'm not exactly sure why. I guess I have a weird interest in psychological issues...which if you've seen any previews whatsoever you can see Heath Ledger's portrayal of the "Joker" is very disturbing. I had heard it was a really great movie. Very dark and just plain intense. It was a 2 1/2 hour flick which I find hard to sit through normally due to a little attention issues. Anyway, this movie was very good! I loved it. I though Heath Ledger did an amazing job! I was not disappointed. A bit freaked out, but not disappointed. As most people do these days and if you've ever seen "IT" clowns are just scary. I hate clowns and the Joker is basically a clown and his "employees" parade around in creepy clown masks. This did not help in my hatred for clowns. Anyway, if you have any interest at all in this movie, its very good, very intense and it really makes me sad that Heath Ledger is gone. He is just so talented!

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

The DORK Knight... that' good...

Carrie said...

I loved it too. I am usually not about violent movies but this was great. I tell people it is the best "movie" I have seen but not my favorite movie. Does that make sense? The action, intensity, HL's acting, effects make it great.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14