Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt!


Sorry Amy, I just had to spread the good news over the blog! Yes, in fact my sister-in-law Amy is going to have a baby in February!! I wanted to wait a little while until she and Nathan could tell their friends, but I think my dad has done most of the telling himself. He is so excited..well we all are. They both will be wonderful parents. They also aren't giving away any of their name ideas so I guess we'll have to wait on that one. I'm sure I will be updating the progress as it gets here. It is still very early. I just had to devote a blog to the new addition we will have in February! This has been a very exciting year so far, stay tuned...

3 comments:

meg said...

YAY NATE AND AMY!

Emily Chappell said...

Hooray!!

Anonymous said...

yay Congrats aunt lindsey!!! What a super fun year for your family!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14