Thursday, December 18, 2008

Clingy and Miscast

Two things I want to blog about today.

1. Cow, our sweet small kitty, is super clingy..but only in the mornings. She could care less in the afternoon or night, but in the mornings WOW. I need to describe a typical morning with Cow. So, the minute I let her into the bathroom she starts "yowing" and its constant. She is not hungry and well, since she bathes and uses the bathroom on her on clock, she doenst need that either. So, its just attention that she is craving. So, if Im trying to put make up on she jumps in between me and the make up and walks up my chest so her face is right at my face. Then, I pick her up and she clings to me like a baby(complete with claws in shirt). My favorite was yesterday morning when I picked her up, she adjusted her body as to try to curl up to sleep in my arms (while I am standing). WOW, is all I can say. She might need a little therapy. Since when do cats seek your attention in a super needy way? Love that girl.

2. Like the smart family that we are, the Jones have decided to tackle a new project. We are going to be in the cast of "Miscast" with Theatre Tuscaloosa. This is my first stab at the theatre in my new town. Unlike Birmingham, there is really just the one so it is much more organized and "together" I guess you could say. The premise is that each person or group in the cast will do a number of their choice that they normally would not be cast as. The more opposite the better I think. Its supposed to be funny. For example: Carly and Zoe are singing "Marry the Man Today" from Guys and Dolls. Crazy thing #1: Didnt I say I wasnt doing theatre for a while? Crazy thing #2: It is in 3 weeks! WHY do I get myself into this? OH yeah, Brent and I are doing a duet that has not yet been decided. Probably something from Big River.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14