Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dinner Party

Last night, Brent and I had a Christmas dinner party at our house. We had Nathan, Amy, Glenn, Beth and Isabelle over and it was a great time. I was dying to use my Christmas china and this was perfect. I made pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, salad, garlic/cheese bread and we had chocolate creme pie. Don't be impressed, the pie was store bought. I had a great time doing it and it is really fun to use all of our wedding gifts! I do wish I had taken a picture of the table in all of its beauty, but of course, I forgot. Anyway, thanks mom for hauling our stuff to Birmingham so we could have it this week.

I also went to see Twilight Monday night with Carrie and Carly. It was actually better than I was expecting it to be. Of course, the book was much better. The book has more details and painted a different picture than the movie, but in all I think it was pretty well done.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14