Monday, December 15, 2008

Rockettes, Neti Pot and Christmas Card

I'm a first time christmas carder. Try wrangling 4 pets into one picture. Not easy. 1take.




The chosen one.




Yesterday, I got to see the Radio City Muscial Hall Christmas Spectacular (although not so much Radio City as the BJCC Arena, but whatevs) I have seen it in NYC and just LOVED it. It did NOT dissappoint in Birmingham either. Its just SUCH a good production. They have so many wonderful special effects that make the show "magical". I loved it just as much this time as in NYC! See it if you can. I do not suggest running out the stage door of the show you are currently in yourself and missing your bows to head to the BJCC though. Too stressful.








This little gem has become my favorite thing EVER! If you have never used a neti pot whilst stopped up or having sinus issues, this thing works. Now, it is pretty gross at first. You fill the pot with their solution and lukewarm water, stir and wait until all is dissolved. Then, you simply place spicket into your nose and pour. It will exit out the opposite nostril. I keep wanting someone to watch me to do it because I feel proud, but I have not gotten any takers. It really works like a charm! Thank you Neti Pot!

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

I am a fan of the neti pot too. I have graduated to the kind that you squeeze up in there... more force!!

I'll watch you if you watch me.

lindseykennedy said...

See, dad has always tried to convince me to snort salt water up my nose, but I always said HECK NO. Pouring is much more "do-able" to me. We should have a Neti Pot party.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14