Thursday, December 11, 2008

What do we want? TOP 5!

Keeping with the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to take this time to do a Top 5 list. feel free to share with me your own.

5 Favorite Christmas songs

1. Oh Holy Night- most any version
2. Christmas in Dixie- Alabama
3. Greatest Gift of All- Kenny and Dolly
4. All I want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
5. Bells will be Ringing- Eagles (I think)

5 Favorite Christmas Events

1. Watching ELF as many times as possible
2. Decorating!
3. Dirty Santa with my extended family (always a big time)
4. Listening to my favorite Christmas tunes
5. Going to Alabama Theatre to watch a Christmas movie

5 Favorite Christmas Movies

1. Elf
2. Home Alone
3. Holiday
4. Rudolph Claymation
5. Charlie Brown Christmas

5 Favorite Christmas Toys as a Kid

1. Cricket doll
2. Trampoline
3. Stilts
4. Keyboard
5. Dollhouse (that my mom made by hand)

7 comments:

meg said...

stilts?? really?

I'd love to see pictures. think sherry can fish some out?

lindseykennedy said...

I don't know if there are any pics, but I was REALLY good at them. I could walk forever in those stilts. They were awesome.

Beth said...

I can back up the stilts. They were AWESOME!! Lins is a heck of a stilt walker! I can see it now. Smokey and that white cat with one green eye and one blue eye watching Lins walk on the stilts...me on the pogo stick. I can go on and on and on.

Merry Christams!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Lins! I'm "following" your blog and I don't really know what that means, but it sounds kinda creepy. Merry Merry Christmas!

Oh, and I too am an accomplished stilt walker. We should have a race!

meg said...

dude--you and emily need to get together and have that race...she threw the gauntlet. I'd pay money to see it.

lindseykennedy said...

Name the place Em. I'll be there. Perhaps the next circus? I wonder if I can still do it?

Meg, I'm DEF getting you stilts for Christmas. You can "stilt" all the way down Valley to Starz!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14