Saturday, June 27, 2009

Armoire!

On my vacation to Dothan (which was great by the way) Mom and I found this little gem to add to our nursery. Since Baby "J" will live in the Playroom/Dining Room, we have to have an armoire for his clothes. I love an armoire anyway and especially an antique armoire at a good deal. We got it at Backyard Treasures in Dothan. Please do not look at the blue tape on the doors. These doors are going to be replaced with french doors and the tape keeps the cats out for now since they can open them on their own.





As you can see, Cow loves to jump inside it at any chance she gets. This is annoying b/c now there will be white kitty hair all over the inside. For some reason, the armoire is lined with this green cloth, which is fine, but it smells weird. Anyone know how I can get the smell out of it? I sprayed febreeze on the cloth but that didnt work. Its not a horrible smell, but just smells "antique".



This is one of Baby J's first Sunday school outfits. He will most likely wear it for Easter 2010. If you can't see the picture well, the top is white with detailing and the bottoms are a pale yellow. I LOVE THIS! Thanks "Shug: for buying it for him!



Still no names people. I am sorry, its harder than we thought.

In other topics- April O. Owen is in town this weekend! I can't wait to get together tonight with my peeps in Birmingham! April lives in San Antonio so I don't get to see her much. In fact, It might have been November when I saw her last.

4 comments:

meg said...

scented drawer liners.

Carrie said...

I hate that I am out of town when she is in town! But on the other hand I did spend some time with Susan this morning in Dallas!

meredith said...

Moth balls or lavender drawer liners. Love the outfit!! Glad you are doing well!

~Meredith

Susan said...

Put cedar in it!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14