Saturday, June 6, 2009

What will it be??

The big day is almost here. We find out on Tuesday whether the baby is a boy or girl!! We are so excited and anxious. In ways it feels like this pregnancy has flown by b/c I am almost halfway there. In others it has felt like it has been dragging by. I have tried not to think about how long it will be until November 7th gets here, but I have been counting down the days to find out what it is. At this point we can pick a name, buy the bedding and fix the baby's room appropriately.

What do you think it is?

I've been kind of thinking all along that its a boy, but the other night I had a very vivid dream that it was a girl. So, who knows?

My stomach is "out there" and I've had random people ask me if I am having twins. WHY do people feel its appropriate to tell you how big you are? Every woman's body is different and well, I am just going to be big. I get it...loud and clear. I am not too keen on the idea of posting my belly pictures online for the world to see. I dont know why, but I just can't make myself do it.

On a different note, the Tony Awards are tomorrow night and we are having a small gathering. I LOVE the Tony Awards! This year should be interesting since Broadway has been feeling the effects of the economy in a large way. Let's just hope Idina M. pays a tribute somewhere. PLEASE.

5 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

I say BOY! But if you've had dreams of a girl that is definitely a sign-I did the same thing w/Hayes!! Cannot wait until Tuesday!! :)

Amy Kennedy said...

Something is wrong w/my email address and my name is not coming up right! That was Amy Kennedy!!

taylor said...

I think it will be a girl- that looks like you! Can't wait to hear!

meredith said...

I say boy too. Everyone else I know is having a girl. I think we are having a boy but it's too soon to tell. Yeah, that's right, we are expecting too! Due Jan 2nd!

~Meredith

Jeanna said...

Boy is my guess! I'll def. be checking the blog Tuesday to find out. Please post! Also, we need to have a name convo. soon.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14