Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Dedication, Dothan & Friends

This blog will be all over the place so let me just warn you before reading further. I've had a little bit of cabin fever so bare with me...

First, this sweet baby is going to be dedicated to the church tomorrow morning at the 11:00 service. Sweet Hayes has been such a precious gift in these 4 1/2 months of her life. I hope she does not scream bloody murder while the preacher is dedicating her. We love you Hayes!


Monday morning I am leaving for Dothan until Thursday. I am so excited! I love going back home. Its like a mini-vacation. Mom is out for the summer so we are just going to play all week. In addition, I am getting together with about 12 of my high school friends for dinner on Tuesday night! I haven't seen most of these girls in about 10 years. I am not going to get to go to my class reunion this year b/c I will be 9 months pregnant, but I at least wanted to get some friends together if I could. It's amazing what a Facebook message can do!

In other excitment, they have been running an ""Adventures in Babysitting marathon or something on E and I am VERY excited. I LOVE this movie. So much action in one short little night of babysitting. It was certainly a sleepover "favorite" and I still love it today it turns out.

Below is a glimpse of the nursery. I realize its a corner and empty, but you can see the hardwoods, blinds and paint color.


Last, I leave you with my specialty dessert that I make EVERY summer for EVERY pool party we have at our house. Its the famous fruit pizza and it's delicious!

5 comments:

meredith said...

Recipe please!!!

Emily Chappell said...

I watched Adventures in Babysitting, too! Last week!!!

I didn't realize you had a pool. This makes me jealous.

And I am sad that you will miss your reunion. Bummer.

Amy Kennedy said...

Oh what a sweet little pic of miss priss! So glad y'all were able to be here with us. Hope you're having fun in dothan and enjoyed some yummy mex w/your old friends. See you this weekend!

Kellie said...

What a fun trip to Dothan - hope you're having fun! Congrats on the boy!!!! I will have another show in January - for spring and summer, but if you want to look on-line at www.castlesandcrowns.com - you can email me with your order today - if you see something you just HAVE to have!:~)

taylor said...

tell your hubby the floors look great! It will be a cute nursery I know!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14