Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy

This week we have been in the middle of 2 ear infections and possibly strep (the possibly part is a long story) so its been a rough week. Last night was the worst because B woke up with some serious pain and was IN-CON-SOLABLE for what seemed like hours. In reality it was probably about 30 minutes, but at 2:30 am it feels like forever.

We had a nice weekend with Brent's family though at the Penn State/Bama tailgate. I will say though, sometimes the preparation for a tailagate is way more trouble that its worth...I'm just throwing that out there. In addition to this, I had to be a good sport and let Brent dress Baker how he wanted. I do have to admit a baby jersey is WAY cute to me.



Brent's niece and her husband actually set up the tailgate so I really should not complain. They have 2 little girls so they even brought an inflatable bouncey house!



Of course Izabelle had a great time too


Then, Glenn, Beth & Izabelle spent the night with us after the game and again on Sunday night. The best prize was that Beth offered to cook and she is amazing! We had chicken wrapped with prociutto and asiago cheese. PLUS some delicous mashed new potatoes and corn on the cob. Great times.

Something else has been eating up our time though. I mentioned that we are both doing the Secret Garden.

Did I mention that taking this on (for me) was an enormous mistake? Its not that I wouldnt want to do it under normal circumstances but we do have a baby. That baby can't stay home alone so we have to find someone to stay with him each night we both have to be there. Not to mention the time it takes to actually choregograph this show. Its not even extensive choreography but it has already been way time consuming.

This weekend if we are all well, we are headed to Birmingham for my long awaited groupon massage and KT's 30 birthday bash! Whoop. We are keeping Hayes all day and I am very excited.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14