Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's a party, its a party!

We spent last weekend in rehearsals and in Birmingham! I have a lot of busy stress right now. I know I mentioned that I am choreographing Secret Garden, but I am also teaching a dance on Sunday nights to kids at my church. They perform it for the big group on Sunday mornings.

Saturday we went to Birmingham where I redeemed my Groupon massage that I have been waiting for since February! It was an hour and 1/2!! Pure heaven I tell you.

Then, we kept Hayes for Nathan and Amy while they hosted a baby shower. Hayes slept the entire time so we didnt do much. I was pleasantly surprised when she woke up and I walked in her room to a very cute Auburn cheerleading uniform. War Cam Eagle Daisy!
I really really wish I had a picture of her in uniform.

My friend April that lives in Austin (along with Meg and Lauren) even came by to see B Dozen.


My friend Katie turned the big 3-0 and we celebrated at Zydeco for her party! All of our college friends (well, minus Susan, Betsy and Katherine) came in town for the event. The party was mainly a big Auburn v. Clemson game watching party with a lot of frustration from our side. Crazy game with a super fun ending. However, I will be having a nervous breakdown before this season ends.

The Birthday girl


My friends don't come in town without hitting up Starz!



Sunday morning we raced home to get to church for the dance performance. Then, to SG rehearsals, then back to church for more dance teaching. I was EXHAUSTED.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Just reading your blog makes me tired. I can't believe all that you are into. Good grief. And it looks like you got a little tat on your arm in the pic at the bottom :).

ps. i love baker. can he please come live here?

lindseykennedy said...

It does look like a tat, but alas..its a finger! No tats here.
I will send him down your way for a week. How about that?

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14