Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day


We had a great time spending Labor Day in Dothan this weekend. Sadly, Brent could not come because of a Secret Garden rehearsal. Did I mention we are taking on another theatre project? This time, Brent is the lead and I am choreographing. Choreographing has become my new "job" here in Tuscaloosa. I have been lucky to be getting several gigs in town. That is all for another post...

So, Baker, myself and Honey rode down together on Saturday morning and spent the whole weekend eating LOTS of smoked ribs, chicken and boston butt. Nathan, Amy & Hayes were there too so it was great to see everyone. Baker loves his Shug & Grandaddy and they make it so easy to travel to their house. My mom has 1 of everything we need basically and its really nice not to have to pack so much.

Enjoying their breakfast together




This little girl entertained us ALOT. She loves for everyone to clap for her, so we did a lot of that. Then, she and Grandadday had a nice squeal contest (these are fun for our family for some reason) and I have a really cute video.


B Dozen said WARRRRR EAGLE!!


The babies played in their baby pool








A little Baker update: He currently has 5 teeth and I completely missed one of them coming in. Its a fully developed tooth that I never noticed. Wow.

He basically spent the weekend clinging to me and eating. Hayes spent the weekend climbing, clapping, and saying as many words and names and we asked her to. She is going to be such a good big sister!

We had several visitors on Saturday and it was really fun! Thanks for coming over Uncle Hank, Ann Carol, Beth, Dustin, Ms. Linda, Mandy and Ms. Beth!

Stay tuned for cute videos from the weekend...I just learned that I can upload them to facebook and transfer them here. Otherwise, it was not working.

2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

It was so fun seeing y'all, wish Brent could have been there too. Where is Bake's new tooth? He was hiding that really good all weekend. LOVE all your pictures!!

taylor said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Such a cutie pie!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14