Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Stats

The B Dozen hit 11 months yesterday and I am without camera..again. So, I will make this quick to re-cap his stats at 11 months.

- 21 lbs. 4 oz. (35th percentile)
- 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom)
- Skilled walker and picking up the pace every day
- Has a new rotation of "tricks" he does on command. For example: If we click our tongues, he will click his. We change to blubbering our lips, he follows, and so on. He has about 4-5 in the rotation and its precious to see that he knows how to follow what we are doing.
- Still cannot clap. This concerns me and I don't know why. Why won't he clap? He should have been doing this months ago.
-Throws large tantrums on the changing table.
- Just started not letting us feed him with a spoon. I am sad to say the baby food days might be behind us. I sure loved the baby food days. They were just so easy for us. Now I am going to have to plan, cook, prepare, and be creative to get him to eat.
- I have started the bottle-weaning process. He already drinks well from a sippy cup, but I have never denied him any of his allotted bottles per day. I asked his teacher to put all of his milk in sippy cups from now on. Sniff*
- His new thing is pointing. He likes to point at anything and everything he sees.
- If we would let him, he would like to hang out by the toilets or the transhcans all day. I HATE THIS. The germaphobe in me is just not ready for this kind of challenge. Sick me out.

I am getting very pumped up for this 1st Birthday Party. I have been planning this for waaayyy too long for a baby that won't know whats going on, but it should be cute anyway.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad to know that my child isn't the only one who LOVES to play in trash cans and around the toilet! I mean seriously - all of the toys they have - yet the trash can and used q-tips are more intriguing. SICK.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14